Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wanna Dance?!

My dear cousin Nancy handed down her daughter's old bedroom set to Emma when she got a new one from her Grandma as a Christmas gift. Matthew got Emma's old bed and she got the pretty new bed with a matching desk. They even provided some cute new sheets and a comforter. Emma has been in Heaven with her new "Princess" bed. Matthew has been enjoying his "big boy" bed with his new Handy Manny sheets he got from my Mom.

Emma had been asking for a clock in her room for a while now. I let her have an old clock radio of mine that I did not use. She loves turning it on to listen to the music!

A couple weeks ago I overheard the following conversation between my kids:

Emma: " Hey Matthew?!"
Matthew: "Yes, my Emma?"
Emma: "Come here please!"
Matthew: "Okay my Emma. Here I am!"
Emma: "Matthew....you wanna dance?!"
Matthew: "Yeah!!!!!"

And I walked in to see the both of them in Emma's room with her radio turned up loud. They were holding hands and dancing around the room. It was a beautiful sight to see.

Dance partners for life


Handy Manny bed spread from Mami Olgui
Wearing her Princess dress that Grandma Jett made



No comments:

Post a Comment