Here are some of the fun things we got to do:
- Face painting - this marked the first time Matthew let someone paint his face!
- Hula Hooping - Emma's favorite part of the day
- Going inside a GIGANTIC globe balloon
- Making Crafts - CD ladybugs, pencil pinwheels and birdfeeders out of empty yogurt cups
- Watching and playing with the Ritmo Blu band - my favorite part of the day
One funny thing in the pictures below - Emma was cold but I did not pack her a jacket. I did have an extra shirt for Matthew so she used that. It is funny to see her in his green robot shirt but it is funnier to think she fits in his 3T clothes.