Monday, May 24, 2010

Catch Up - Part 2

I love Holidays where I can do fun crafts with the kids! For Easter last year Emma picked out a Disney Princess kit but this year I convinced her to pick something that she could enjoy with Matthew. We picked out silly faces and had lots of fun putting the faces on our eggs and then making some faces of our own!





Another fun thing we got to do this Spring was go on our first Family campout. Emma has gone on several campouts with her Daddy but I had been hesitant to take Matthew out camping. We went to the nearby campground less than 3 miles away on lake Allatoona. The kids had lots of fun especially with the campfire! They really enjoyed roasting their hotdogs and making S'mores. Unfortunately it stormed pretty bad that night but our awesome tent kept us dry. Matthew slept right thru the terrible weather and Emma only woke up a couple of times. Overall I think it was a pretty successful campout.





No comments:

Post a Comment