Sunday, January 16, 2011

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow



It snowed AGAIN in Georgia. I can't believe how much snow we are getting this year. Schools were closed and I couldn't go to work because the roads were so bad. But of course Emma enjoyed every minute of it! Matthew is not the biggest fan of getting cold and wet. Emma on the other hand will play out in the snow for hours even when her cold wet feet go numb. I don't even ask Matthew if he wants to go outside in the snow anymore. He always says YES and then complains after a few minutes. So this time I just kind of snuck out with Emma while he was distracted. One day when it was my turn to keep Matthew occupied, Ben took Emma out in the cold snow. The snow had actually turned to ice at this point, but Emma still had fun finding big chunks she could lift. I wonder if this will be the last of our Winter Wonderland fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment