Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars

It's no secret I love my kids. And I can't brag on them enough. So here again is some gushing from a proud mother about her little super stars.

Emma was presented again with the Bright Star award at school. Meaning she has shown she is kind and considerate and a big help at school. We proudly watched her cross the stage and receive her certificate from her sweet Principal Ms. Flowers. Every year her teachers tell us what a pleasure it is to have her in their class. Ms. Beattie this year told me the following: "Emma makes my day EVERY day!". What a great thing for a parent to hear!





Matthew has learned a lot at school this year. He is making friends and getting smarter every day. I was not sure what to expect from his Christmas performance. He had been practicing his songs but he is not as comfortable on stage and in the spotlight as his sister. My guesses were he would either be too shy to participate or be so loud and off tune that he wouldn't be missed! Well I was pleasantly surprised that he did a perfect job. He sang great with his class. I could hear him at times and he was fantastic. The other awesome thing was that he was front and center on the stage so we had a great view of him and his sweet smile! Emma really enjoyed being in the audience for a change and getting to root for her brother. It was a great night!


I know I have more proud moments to come and I just can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment