Saturday, November 14, 2009

Catch - Up

So it's been a little longer than usual between blog posts. Mainly because we moved the computer from the Family Room to our bedroom. It has been a big change and now I need to adjust my daily routine so I can get online more regularly. My dream would be to get a wireless laptop like Ben has!

Emma has been busy making new friends at school. One in particular is a boy named Riley who Emma claims she is going to marry. Her father is not too thrilled, but I think it is very cute! Here are the events of last week that are quickly making Ben consider locking Emma in her room until she is 45:

Day 1: Ben finds Emma and Riley sitting together at a table and Emma informs her Daddy that she knows who she is going to marry.

Day 2: The two little 4-year olds are holding hands on the playground. Emma speaks more of her Wedding plans

Day 3: Emma tells Daddy that she gave Riley a kiss. Ben tells his sweet little daughter that she cannot marry Riley because she should marry him. "But you are too old!" Emma replies. So Ben tells her that he will miss her if she gets married and goes away. Emma answers "Well Mommy married you and she sees Papa all the time". Smart little cookies isn't she?!

I attended two baby showers recently. I made a diaper cake for both showers. I have attached a picture of the first one I made below. It is the first time I have made one and I was pretty proud of myself. I added some fresh pink Sunflowers to the top of this one the day of the shower. I also made some fleece baby blankets that turned out really well. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment