Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Trick or Treat Crew

For the second year in a row, we spent Halloween with my brother and my niece, Angel. It is becoming a great tradition and we had tons of fun, even in the rain. Emma enjoys her cousin so much! I don't think it matters where we go or how much candy she gets - as long as Angelina is by her side, she is the happiest girl in the world.

Matthew had a rough start. I got him the coolest Superman costume with a cape and everything. He tried it on the first day but refused to wear it on Halloween. So I rummaged thru his closet and threw together a Cowboy costume the best I could. He wasn't thrilled about that either until Uncle Vini gave him a flashlight to use. After that he was ready to go!

Emma was supposed to be Princess Ariel but while I was trying to get Matthew ready to leave she immerged from her room in fairy wings, a crown, and extra jewelry. She ended up being a Mermaid Fairy Gypsy Princess! She looked great.

Angel and I were witches and my brother had the coolest Pirate costume. We were a good looking crew. I hope we will be able to keep up this tradition for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment