Monday, June 27, 2011

Matthew-isms



Emma and Matthew say a bunch of things that make me smile. Emma has always impressed me with strong questions and keen observations. But Matthew has his little sayings that he says that I will carry in my heart forever.


First of all he calls his sister "MY Emma". "Where is MY Emma" , "Have you seen MY Emma", Even when they are fighting it is "MY EMMA pushed me"


He also notices when we chuckle at him (or even at other things) and with his somewhat comical angry face states "It's not fun-ny". Which makes everyone laugh more of course.


One of my favorites sayings came when the entire family was debating how much we love eachother. I love you inifinity stated Emma. Well I love you infinity squared I battled back. Then Matthew thinking hard concluded with, "I love you inifinity CIRCLE".



This past weekend Matthew drank his drink super fast and was proud of himself. He looked up at me and said. "Mommy, did I drink that pretty good.......or handsome good?"



I wish I could remember some of Emma's sayings right now but there are probably too many to recall. With Emma it is not always what she says, but HOW she says it. She talks with her hands and makes the most animated facial expressions!! I don't think she can tell a story without moving her body/face.


Love these kids to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment