Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Big 10

1997


Ben and I dated for 6 years before we got married. We spent most of my highschool and all of my college years together. Then we were married in June 2001. I have been married to my best friend for 10 wonderful years. I am the luckiest woman I know! He is handsome, kind, patient and so very loving. What more could I ask for?

We aren't the type to celebrate big dates in a big way. His birthdays, Valentines Days and Anniversaries usually consist of flowers and cards and maybe a favorite meal cooked at home. But this year I thought we MUST do something special!!


The evening could not have been better! I wanted to go to Atlantic Station since I've only been there a couple times during the day to run my Susan G Komen 5Ks. Ben had never been there. We started the night off watching Transformers-3(Darkside of the Moon) in IMAX 3D then had a nice dinner at Fishook Grille. We like to eat seafood when the kids aren't around since Emma is not a big fan. We walked around for a little bit. I really enjoyed the atmosphere at Atlantic Station. There seems like so much to do and see there - pretty cool! We then went down to midtown to Loca Luna. I had wanted to go see the Latin Band they had playing there but there were gone by the time we got there. There was a great DJ there that played current music and popular Latin music so we still had fun dancing!! We then met up with my brother and sister-in-law downtown to meet some other friends. It was an all round perfect night, with perfect weather and perfect company.

Atlantic Station


Happy Anniversary to me and my love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment